Requirements for Registration
- The owner of Small and Medium Enterprise means the person or
business which operate small enterprise or medium enterprise or both
small and medium enterprise with full percent capital of citizen.
(Myanmar Citizen includes associate citizen and naturalized citizen.)
- Employees who are working in business must be permanent.
- Small and Medium enterprises must be able to submit documents of respective license, permit or registration.
- If the small and medium enterprises are not required to have
license, permit or registered certificate, they shall be eligible with
the following facts:
- No impact on public health for those who live in surrounding area.
- Less impact on natural and socio-economic environment and provide environmental conservation to comply with the regulation.
- Fire safety.
- No adverse-effect on safety of workplace and health of workers.